*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Leaving home.
  2. Enter Jack.
  3. Enter the Nightmare
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1168397-Raccoon-City-the-City-of-Nightmares/cid/352981-Leaving-home
by Zombie
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1168397
Survive Hell, and don't bring it with you.
This choice: Leave his home.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Leaving home.

    by: Zombie
Jack comes to a conclusion, staring out the window towards the burning city.
" I can't stay here.. " Jack decided, figuring that if he stayed he would eventually die. From either lack of food and water or something else may happen to him, Jack was still in the dark about the situation. Jack only knew that the scnario that was playing out was a horrible one.
Jack went to the coffee table near the front door of his home, and grabbed his car keys.
The jingling of the keys made him feel a bit better, as though he were a child and were entertained by the noise.
The noise reminded Jack as if it were a normal day, and he was going out for groceries and not to escape. A fierce howl in the distance soon brought him back to reality.
Jack stepped out into the cold air of night, the grass on his lawn still green and lucious, this also gave Jack some peace at mind. Jack went around the right corner of his house, stepping cautiously as he peeked around the corner, he wasn't sure what could be around the corner. It could be the boogey man for all he cared, he just knew he woke up one afternoon on the couch and the city was a war zone.

Jack saw his car underneath the metal tent he had installed to keep leaves from a nearby tree from blowing into his car's hood and coming through the air conditioning system.
Jack made a fair amount of money, his vehicle showed it, it was a sporty car; black, with a convertable roof.
Jack stepped towards his car when he stopped, noticing..

You have the following choices:

1. Movement, noises behind him.

*Noteb*
2. He forgot something.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zombie (UN: kure at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zombie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1168397-Raccoon-City-the-City-of-Nightmares/cid/352981-Leaving-home