*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lab Safety 101
  2. Enter the Nightmare
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1168397-Raccoon-City-the-City-of-Nightmares/cid/419252-Lab-Safety-101
by Zombie
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1168397
Survive Hell, and don't bring it with you.
This choice: John Barl  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Lab Safety 101

    by: Unknown
Emergency lights flash through the underground corridors of Umbrella. Dr. Barl's black rimmed glasses sit on his head as he stares through the microscope. He looks up briefly as his assistant walks in. "The staff are all out, we'll have to hurry to make the last evacuation helicopter." she informs him.

"There'll be others with the containment forces." He jots down notes on the cluttered table.

"Yeah but, those guys don't take any prisoners and neither do the infected." she is rather cute with her long black hair and white coat.

"I can't leave now. Don't you realize what's happening? It's finally free and uninhibited." he stops working and turns to face her. "They would have never let us do this intentionally but now that it's out we can't waste the opportunity. Just think of how many people it's hoping through right now, growing, mutating, evolving."

"What about what it's doing to those people in the process? It's using them, destroying them, turning them into monsters." She points at the security monitors to the chaos outside the secure areas.

He doesn't want to look at that "I didn't start this, I just recognize what we could have. By the time it's done it will be something we've never seen before! An ever increasing rate of evolution untill it is changing instantaneously always. Do you know what that would be? Neither do I! No one does. It will be incredible."

She flicks her hair back with the last of her patience "The company won't allow it, they'll sanitize everything like they always do. All I can say is your last rides leaving." and with that she turns to leave.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Try to catch the last flight out of Racoon City

*Noteb*
2. Stay to do research

*Noteb*
3. Ask your assistant to stay and help

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Zombie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1168397-Raccoon-City-the-City-of-Nightmares/cid/419252-Lab-Safety-101