*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1170758-Uncle-Geoffs-Mansion/cid/452174-A-big-guy-in-a-suit---who
by tycoon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1170758
Eric has to live with his strange uncle for the summer
This choice: an equally big guy in a suit with three other people surrounding him...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A big guy in a suit - who?

    by: fat_hiker
Eric looked inside to see bare chested fat man holding the door open. The guy was very big, obviously muscular but packing a lot of fat too, including a fat guy that hung out over his broad leather belt. His pants were very odd - very broad legs of very light material that seemed almost to flow - and he had a short sword on his belt!

"Welcome Eric!" said the big guy holding the door, and as Eric stepped through the entry, he saw an equally big guy in a charcoal grey three piece suit. The second big guy looked like he belonged in a movie about Wall Street - he was even surrounded by three other people - except for his substantial, verging on enormous size. Without the suit he must be at least as large as the bare-chested door opener - a massive vest, complete with watch and chain, stretched around a huge gut. To top off the not-quite-Hollywood setup, the three people around him....


You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. are also big....

*Noteb*
2. are dressed only in swimsuits....

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 fat_hiker (UN: fat_hiker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tycoon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1170758-Uncle-Geoffs-Mansion/cid/452174-A-big-guy-in-a-suit---who