*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1170758-Uncle-Geoffs-Mansion/cid/485906-Hes-your-cousin
by tycoon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1170758
Eric has to live with his strange uncle for the summer
This choice: He's your cousin?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

He's your cousin!

    by: fat_hiker

"Oh hey," says the young guy in shorts and a dirty t-shirt, "you must be Eric."

"That's me," you say and put down your bags to shake hands. "Who are you?"

"I'm Hugo," the guy replies in a rich bass voice, with a hint of an accent. "I'm your cousin, though we've never met. Geoff's my uncle too - he's my mother's brother."

"Oh," you reply, floored by the instant family history, and the meeting of a cousin you've never heard of. At least Hugo looks close to your age - maybe you'll do things together this summer.

"Isn't it cool that Geoff's hired both of us?" Hugo goes on. He steps back into the house and you pick up your bags and follow him. "Having a whole summer of coaching going to be like going to our own private sport camp!"

"Hired us?" you say, puzzled = though the thought of getting paid and coached sounds good.

"Didn't your parents explain?" asks Hugo, puzzled. "Geoff's really into sports, and he wants to help, so he's hired us for the summer. I don't know what the 'work' is going to be, but I can tell you that the workout equipment is great! But first, let me show you to your room..." he adds, "then when you've settled in, I'll show you around. You're going to love this!" he adds quietly.

As you walk up to your room, you wonder what sport Hugo plays. Under the curly brown hair and tanned skin, he's built like ...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. another swimmer!

2. a wrestler...

3. a football linebacker!!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 fat_hiker (UN: fat_hiker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tycoon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1170758-Uncle-Geoffs-Mansion/cid/485906-Hes-your-cousin