*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Not For Sale!
  2. The Slave Reduced to a Toy
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1171268-The-Witchs-Prize/cid/355556-Not-For-Sale
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1171268
a young man falls into the hand of a powerful sorceress
This choice: offering to buy Kendall  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Not For Sale!

    by: AJ wants U 2 meet The CanMan!
Kendall noticed that, for whatever reason (hopefully, a good one), Gale was very anxious to buy him from Ena.

However, Ena kept saying that he wasn't for sale.

Should Kendall be relieved or should he be upset?

It seemed to him that, if he remained with Ena, he would be subjected to who-knows-what before being squashed like a bug or fed to the dogs--but could what Gale had in mind for him possibly be worse?

Coming to the conclusion that nothing could be worse than getting squashed or eaten, he decided to hope and pray that Gale would convince Ena to sell him--and was relieved when that finally happened.

Gale had made an offer that Ena couldn't refuse. In return for Kendall, Ena could put a one-year-long spell on Gale causing her to ______ on and off, embarassing her in public.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AJ wants U 2 meet The CanMan! (UN: ainsleyjo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hidden Author has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1171268-The-Witchs-Prize/cid/355556-Not-For-Sale