*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Gateway to your Hearts Desire
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1171850-Spellscom/cid/426657-Gateway-to-your-Hearts-Desire
by B$fan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1171850
You find a site that can grant your wildest dreams. Fetishes Galore! GP's for additions!
Chapter #1

Gateway to your Hearts Desire

    by: B$fan
"Hey fatass, do you really need all that food?" shouted Jen the head cheerleaderas she gave Melisa a quick shove causing her to spill her tray of food."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey tubby, maybe if you lost some weight you could get a boyfriend." laughed Melisa's sister Katie as she munched on a piece of fruit.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Melisa sat at her computer googling away her troubles.

Suddenly she came across Spells.com. "Gateway to your hearts desire.", read the heading.

Melisa's eyes gleamed with hope as she clicked on it eagerly.

She looked at all the types of spells and decided to pick a........

You have the following choices:

1. Weight Gain Spell

2. Alternate Reality Spell

3. Transport Spell

4. Body Swap Spell

5. Other Spell

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 B$fan (UN: thewriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
B$fan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1171850-Spellscom/cid/426657-Gateway-to-your-Hearts-Desire