*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lauren's Place
  2. It's only a dream
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1173150-The-spell-that-changed-all/cid/3454297-Laurens-Place
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1173150
a girl finds a spell that she uses to make herself fatter...who else will find it?
This choice: Briana is going back to Laruens house  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Lauren's Place

    by: Sundered Sun
"Your place!" Briana replied, giggling at her friend. Briana was certainly the smart one of the two, though Lauren was your typical pretty girl. She even had the F cup tits for it.

"Oh yea! Movie night! It's Friday!" Lauren said, 'Should I get two or three pizzas?"

"Get three, you know we can each pack away a pizza ourselves, then we can stuff ourselves a little on the next one." Briana suggested

"Omg, yes." Lauren said, blushing slightly, "You have the best ideas. Getting stuffed to a good movie is amazing."

Briana smiled, the unlikely friends had met on a message board for weight gain kinks, and had slowly figured out they went to the same school. Now, they spent the weekends doing what they can to live out their fantasies.

~~~

Once there, with the pizza ready, the two settled in to stuff themselves to a movie neither had seen before. it was good, but by the half way point, the two were stuffed with pizza and soda. Briana flittered into sleep where she had a vivid dream. She spoke an incantation and she started growing, swelling and swelling. She was fattening. She was aroused. She looked over at Lauren. She spoke the spell again, and Lauren started growing. Both grew and grew, outgrowing their clothes, filling the room. As Briana's vision was covered by her own fat in the dream, she awoke.

~~~

Briana wasted no time. She groggily sat up and spoke the words. She felt it, the rush, the thrill. She got fatter. She felt the yoga pants stretch, her bra fill, the chair she was on sink slightly. She was bigger, enough to notice. She was softer.

But what did she do?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sundered Sun (UN: dersundersun at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bigguy25 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1173150-The-spell-that-changed-all/cid/3454297-Laurens-Place