*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1173560-The-Wolf-Pack/cid/359347-The-Decision
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1173560
A story where your actions determine if you become a member of the pack or a tasty snack.
This choice: Tasting you.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Decision

    by: Kiba Surion
You soon realize from the wolf's facial exspressions, that it was tasting you. What really worried you was that from the look of the wolf...it enjoyed your tast. You then finally find some strength to sit up as you do the wolf watches you intently, cautiously, and curiously. You manage to back up on the ground away from the wolf but to no avail as the wolf just walks towards you again, closing the space between you and it. As it walks forward you notice it is a female, or at least think it is, since you can't see anything there. Of course you're more worried about the large jaws full of sharp teeth then what's between the legs. The wolf then walks closer to you and using it large strong head turns you over and sniffs and licks at your rear end some. If you wern't so scared you might have enjoyed it more. After it does this it turns around, lifting its tail as if saying to do the same. Once this happens a few thoughts run through your mind...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Aira the Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1173560-The-Wolf-Pack/cid/359347-The-Decision