*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. She lies!
  2. Female
  3. Awaken to a Large Wolf
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1173560-The-Wolf-Pack/cid/852291-She-lies
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1173560
A story where your actions determine if you become a member of the pack or a tasty snack.
This choice: She must be lieing your parents love you..  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

She lies!

    by: Unknown
"You're lying! My father loves me!" You yell angrily but Genarius just watches you with an almost sad look in her gleaming eyes. "I have to go!" You start to slide off her back but you start to fall to the ground. The large wolf grabs you quickly in her teeth and sighs.
"I'm sorry, young one, but I can not let you leave. You must come to the pack leader quickly. There are many dangers here and you are already hurt." Genarius murmurs. Before you can reply you're off like lightening. The forest is a blur of green and you feel something warm and furry below you. You snuggle into it - it seems to make all your thoughts go away and the ache in your head leaves as well. The only thing you can do is feel the softness and you relax and soon fall asleep.

When you wake up, your in a dark cave. You hear water trickling and soft voices outside the cave. You start to get up, confused about who and where you are. You see a light at the far end of the cave.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Go to the light

2. Stay in the cave and wait for someone to find you

3. Call for help

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Aira the Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1173560-The-Wolf-Pack/cid/852291-She-lies