*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Dracon
  2. The Leader
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1173713-Dark-City/cid/358492-The-Dracon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Crime/Gangster · #1173713
Make your own gang and ally or go to war with mine
This choice: A new gang has been formed #2  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Dracon

    by: Draconic Knight
Broley: A new gang has been forming around a small section of the city. A hang-out is under construction. As far as we can tell, not one of them has invaded our territory. From intelligence, we know that they are called the Dracon, and their leader, the Black Dragon. Supposedly, they have a rare scale, believed to be from some type of winged lizard. They stole it from a museum not far from here about three weeks ago. This scale, known as the Draconicus, is their most prized possession. They have transferred the remains of DNA from the Draconicus, and injected it into their blood.

Leader:And this concerns me how...?

Broley: Supposedly, the ones who have been injected have become stronger and tougher. They appear to have amazing hearing, and can move amazing distances with huge objects in short times.

The leader pondered for a few minutes.

You have the following choices:

1. "Send out a diplomatic party."

*Noteb*
2. "Wipe them out."

*Noteb*
3. "Steal the Draconicus."

*Noteb*
4. "Ignore them for now."

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Draconic Knight (UN: jekzii-san at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Master has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1173713-Dark-City/cid/358492-The-Dracon