*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Broken-Down Car
  2. More choices
  3. The House of Cassandra
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1174314-House-of-The-Succubus/cid/546356-Broken-Down-Car
by Drez
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1174314
Your car breaks down in the middle of nowhere...,.
This choice: #2  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Broken-Down Car

    by: Drez



The cool night air suits you. You have no qualms about being in daylight, but you much prefer traveling at night. Perhaps because you're a succubus...and not just any succubus...you're Morrigan, Queen of all Succubi....and you're not altogether evil. You like to prey upon the weaker humans, but you don't hold humans as a lesser race...rather, you treat your human lovers with respect and you're friendly to them...for the most part. You travel mostly by night, going to town to town to feed off humans. As a succubus, you're able to lure mortal men to you and make love to them...and feed off thier life force while they reach thier climax. You can change your appearance at will, and no mortal man can resist your charms.
You're in a remote area of up-state New York, looking for a handsome human to seduce. While you're not a lesibian, you're more than willing to lure a female human to you if you can't find a male. You're flying over some dense woods when you spot a car broken-down by the road. You also see that a human male working on the car. The human is in his late 20's, judging by the smell of him. You smile, and decide to land a short distance from the human. When you land, you also smell that there's another succubus somewhere in the woods. A succubus, living in up-state New York? You chuckle as you change into your human self. You decide to have some fun with the human first.
You walk the half a mile to the broken-down car and the male human. As luck would have it, it looks like the human male is alone, which makes you grin.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Drez (UN: erik at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Drez has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1174314-House-of-The-Succubus/cid/546356-Broken-Down-Car