*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Bonfire
  2. The Paths
  3. The House of Cassandra
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1174314-House-of-The-Succubus/cid/1747583-Bonfire
by Drez
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1174314
Your car breaks down in the middle of nowhere...,.
This choice: Path 1  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Bonfire

    by: Drez



In order for you to exit this spooky forest you have to go see Cassandra...but wouldn't that mean that this path will lead you right back to the Victorian house? You shrug your shoulders and make up your mind. You take a step on the path that will lead to Cassandra. The path seems to be leading you deeper and deeper into the forest and not back to the house. Does that mean that Cassandra is in the forest?
The path winds through the forest and double-back on itself a few times. At one point, the path crosses a thin creek which you hop across. This path seems to be really long....like miles and miles long. Every five miles or so you see a signpost with Cassandra's picture on it which hopefully means that you're getting closer and closer.
At long last, you reach a wide clearing that has no trees in it. It does have a rather large bonfire right in the middle of it...and in front of the fire stands a tall figure. You hesitate before walking up to the bonfire. You see several benches surrounding the bonfire as well as what looks like a porta-potty like what you see in some national parks. The figure standing in front of the bonfire is clearly chanting something...is that language Latin? You clear your throat as you enter the clearing.
The figure stops chanting and whirls around.
"Ah, you've come at last" said the figure in a melodic voice. Then the figure starts walking right towards you. As it does, the features of the figure come into focus. It's none other than Cassandra!
In person, Cassandra looks a lot more sexy. She's the carbon copy of Morrigan from the Deathstalker games save for her hair color...and bust size. Cassandra has large breasts--probably Double D's or even bigger than that. She wears skintight clothes that shows off her curves. She's taller than you are and just oozes sex.
"Welcome mortal" said Cassandra, opening her arms wide and embracing you tightly. "to my forest"
"H-h-hello there" you say. "My name is Steven"
"And I'm Cassandra" said Cassandra. "but you've probably guessed that, right?"
"My car broke down and I need to call someone to fix my car..." you say.
"I do have a phone back at the house" said Cassandra. "but what's your hurry? We can wait until morning to fix your little problem"
"Look I'm seriously freaking out here" you say. "I just want to..."
Right at that moment Cassandra leans forward the kisses you. When she does your mind goes blissfully blank. All of your worries just seep out of you...and you have no concerns at all. All that matters now is pleasing your mistress....to please Cassandra....
The kiss ends.
"Whoa.." you say. "w.w.w.....what was that?"
"The power of my kiss" said Cassandra, smiling. "if I kiss you two more times, you'll become my willing slave"
"I don't want to be your slave!" you yell. Then you break the embrace between you and Cassandra. When you do you notice that you're naked and so is.....my god, Cassandra looks even sexier nude!
"It's alright if you don't want to be my slave" said Cassandra. "but I am going to make love to you right here. It's the only way to get out of my forest...to become my lover for tonight"
"What happened to my clothes?!"
"I can show your pleasures that'll make your brain bleed" said Cassandra. "just make love to me"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Drez (UN: erik at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Drez has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1174314-House-of-The-Succubus/cid/1747583-Bonfire