*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. "Call Robin...soon!"
  2. Beeer Belly?
  3. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1181242-Batman-and-friend-fatten/cid/469026-Call-Robinsoon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1181242
Batman and others characters from the DC comics fatten...
This choice: "Call Robin...soon!"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

"Call Robin...soon!"

    by: lonergirl
"Alfred, I need you to call Robin and tell him to meet me at the batcave as soon as possible. I'll explain when I get home." Batman managed to blurt without giving up what was really wrong with him.

"Very well, Master Bruce. Are you sure that's all?" Alfred asked, suspicion and doubt tainting his subservient tone.

"Yes Alfred." Batman replied, batting down his panic and embarrassment.

"I will see you when you return home then, Master Bruce." Alfred replied before he hung up, his tone never losing it's suspicious and doubtful taint.

Batman stared down at his gut.

"I can hide this, I think." he muttered.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 lonergirl (UN: werewolfchik at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mattbelly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1181242-Batman-and-friend-fatten/cid/469026-Call-Robinsoon