*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1182156-pokemondigimon-giants/cid/1069040-Big-pink-bird
by Sparky
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1182156
this is a sort of pokemon/digimon version of giant animals :)
This choice: A Biyomon!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Big pink bird.

    by: Lordalmar
At first, you are not sure what it is, till it gets closer. You look up and see a Biyomon coming your way. At your size, it seems like a giant. The Digimon stops, having noticed you. You are suddenly picked up and brought to eye level.

"A tiny human, how strange. How did you get like this?"

Biyomon inquires, curious about your situation.

"I'm not quite sure, can you help me get back to normal?"

You plead with her, not sure what else to do at the time. She inspects you, for a moment.

"I'm not sure, if I can help you."

She acknowledges emphatically. You start to think, you may never get back to normal.

"I might know someone, who can help though!"

Biyomon announces happily. You hope she will take you, to whoever this person is.

"Before I do, I thought we could have a little fun!"

Biyomon exclaims, you thought there was some kind of catch.

"Okay, what do you want to do?"

You question the pink bird Digimon. She thinks for a minute, before responding.

"I want..."

You have the following choices:

1. "To eat you."

*Noteb*
2. "To stomp you."

3. "You to rub my feet."

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lordalmar (UN: lordalmar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sparky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1182156-pokemondigimon-giants/cid/1069040-Big-pink-bird