*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1182156-pokemondigimon-giants/cid/1325038-Deceptive-design-ein
by Sparky
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1182156
this is a sort of pokemon/digimon version of giant animals :)
This choice: You make it to a hole in the wall  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Deceptive design ein

    by: We Smile
Getting to the building itself was something all too easy, barring the occasional hole in the ground which causes you to trip, you get there in a matter of minutes, two minutes in which you make a brief sense of your situation: the park was gone, or rather, you were not there anymore; the blue stone found in the bush was not in your possession anymore, the big blue rock behind you being probably it. Especially considering the most puzzling fact of all, you were now really small, which was as much a bad thing as likely of all of this being some dream.

And just now, you find yourself on a field that very well could be some bizarro Lilliput where everything is ridiculously big (or you are just really small). Those Starlies just now would be a problem if you happened to be in a bug-crowded area just now (scratch that, the bugs themselves would be awful just to see). Fortunately, they seem to be too busy singing and whatnot to be looking for prey, and the only other living creatures seen thus far are some huge pink cows grazing over the grass sea next to the building you are currently headed to.

While wondering whether or not you left the bed this morning, you arrive at the building. Even when looking at it from afar left little detail unappreciated, being actually there you notice that the base of the wall has a metal frame with columns that raise up to the top every few yards one from another, giving the impression that it was built on flat pipes. The wall portion itself looked like it was built on a rush, a set of wooden panels that barely connected to the frame; though the windows were firmly set, but one seemed to have been broken into, with another wooden panel already covering the hole left.

-THUMP- -THUMP- -THUMP-
The sudden sound shakes you off your sightseeing of the dubious structure. The surprise of the sudden earthquake rocks your legs into running to a hole between the panel and the frame, where you turn and crash abruptly into...

You have the following choices:

1. A vine hanging from a table

*Noteb*
2. A pile of hay

*Noteb*
3. A pokemon

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 We Smile (UN: smilingwe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sparky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1182156-pokemondigimon-giants/cid/1325038-Deceptive-design-ein