*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. In a giants hand
  2. GIANT (Gay)
  3. THE BEANSTALK
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1185265-Jack-and-the-beanstalk/cid/374620-In-a-giants-hand
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1185265
THIS time with EXTRA macrophilia!
This choice: Go under his armpit to his front to see if you can talk to him  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

In a giants hand

    by: Unknown
You walk as fast as you can under his armpit, and thru some hairs that are almost as long as you are. The smell is ungodly, but luckily, you are fast. You emerge from the other side, only to get your jeans entangled in one of his armpit hairs. You decide it would be a bad idea to yank yourself loose, because you could hurt, and anger him. You have nothing to cut his hair with, so you do the only other thing you know off. You remove your pants, and you curse yourself for not wearing any underwear. Your shoes are also hidden in the maze of his armpit hair. You then stand up, cursing yourself; you’re completely bottomless now, and if it weren’t for your long dark T-shirt, you would be completely by naked now too. Your shirt barley covers your genitals, and your ass, when you walk up to his face. You are around three inches tall compared to him. You walk over to him, and push on his dark skinned nose, which is about your size. The giant wakes up, in shock, and you say, “Please sir, can you tell me where I am?”

The black giant looks down out you, and picks you up. He then

You have the following choices:

1. Asks you some questions?

2. Other?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Lum Cal has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1185265-Jack-and-the-beanstalk/cid/374620-In-a-giants-hand