*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1189538-Mirrior/cid/1058973-You-become-100-like-your-mom
by jjk
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1189538
You find a mirror in your attic that allows you to swap physical traits/bodies with anyone
This choice: You become 100% like your mom  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

You become 100% like your mom

    by: Unknown
You blink once and suddenly your memories as a sixteen year old boy fade quickly, and your mind is buried in new memories. You think back to your childhood, you meeting your husband, the beautiful wedding you had, the wonderful honeymoon and the children who you love so much. Speaking of your husband, this is your "special night" of the week and you rush down to your closet to change. You shut the door to your walk in closet and begin changing out of your jogging pants. Your legs are smooth and hairless due to you shaving them last night, you are losing your baby weight but still have a healthy amount of cellulite on your ass. You take off your sweatshirt exposing your large double D breasts held back by you black bra, you change the sweat stained bra, and for a moment your breasts flop free until resting on your chest. You opt for some sexy black lingerie, with matching panties and pick out a black cocktail dress with high heels. Although, they kill your feet you'll suffer through it, after all this is you and your husband Patrick's "special night". You smile at how much you love that man, and how hard he works to maintain this house over you and your children's head. You slip on the lingerie and strap on your bra, and then slip into your dress and put on your heels. You look in the mirror and see a beautiful woman who is very lucky to have a face that needs only minimal makeup if any and as you let your hair loose, begin to think about preparing for your husbands arrival.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. "Special Night"

*Noteb*
2. Something Else

*Noteb*
3. Something Else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
jjk has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1189538-Mirrior/cid/1058973-You-become-100-like-your-mom