*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Chris makes a move on Dave.
  2. Chris’s Wish
  3. Pendant
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1192427-Pendant-of-Wishing/cid/1410103-Chris-makes-a-move-on-Dave
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Experience · #1192427
Dave inherits a pendant from his grandpa that grants other peoples wishes when he wears it
This choice: Chris makes a move on Dave.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Chris makes a move on Dave.

    by: bolgerjc
"You are beautiful," Chris whistled. "I think we should test out your new body to see how it feels from the other side."

"Bite me," Dave snapped. "Change me back before I decide your manhood could be even smaller."

"Okay," Chris smiled. "If only there was some way I could change your mind. Oh, wait that's right, I wish you wanted to have sex with me."

"Jerk," Dave muttered as he felt his mind twirl.

Dave had never noticed how handsome Chris was before he had turned into a woman. It was only right for a man and woman to sleep together and what better way to have your first time than with a friend. Warmth was filling his body and telling him it was time to start getting naked in front of Chris and take things from there, but his mind was starting to call out to fight the urges his roommate had inflicted on him. The wording of the wish was such that he didn't have to sleep with Chris, but Dave certainly wanted to make mad passionate break the bed sex with Chris.

"It's getting hot in here," Chris started to remove clothing. "Why don't you do the same?"

If Dave wasn't careful Chris was going to make a wish which didn't leave him as much free will, and if the feelings in his vagina were any indicator he wasn't sure he cared. To buy some time to think Dave unbuttoned his skirt and used his hips to slowly wiggle it down his legs revealing his panties to Chris. Chris stared at the sight with open jawed delight stunned at eye pleasing view before his eyes. Now, Dave needed to decide what to do next.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Have Sex

*Noteb*
2. Run

*Noteb*
3. Fight

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bolgerjc (UN: bolgerjc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Christy_D has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1192427-Pendant-of-Wishing/cid/1410103-Chris-makes-a-move-on-Dave