*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jennifer
  2. Pendant
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1192427-Pendant-of-Wishing/cid/368865-Jennifer
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Experience · #1192427
Dave inherits a pendant from his grandpa that grants other peoples wishes when he wears it
This choice: Dave's girlfriend, Jennifer  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Jennifer

    by: Christy_D
Jennifer strolled into the room, and sat down next to Dave. “What’s that honey?” she asked. “Pendant from my grandpa, supposed to grant wishes. I think gramps went senile. So, how was your day?” Dave answered as he slipped the pendant over his head and onto his neck. “Ugh, it was awful Dave, I wish you knew what it was like to be me, it’s a tough job.” Said Jennifer. Dave felt an electrical tingle on his chest where the pendant lay and the room began to shift.


The room slowly stopped spinning and Dave found himself looking into his own eyes. But his body just flipped on the TV and began to watch it as if nothing was wrong. Dave looked down at his body and saw two C-cup breasts sitting on his chest, dark black hair fell over his eyes and he got up and ran into the bathroom. Running felt very weird as his new breasts bounced up and down in Jennifer's loose-fitting dress. He looked in the mirror and saw Jennifer looking back at him! Dave noticed he was still wearing the pendant…

You have the following choices:

1. Explore his new body.

2. Use the bathroom.

3. Freak out!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Christy_D (UN: abagail_l at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Christy_D has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1192427-Pendant-of-Wishing/cid/368865-Jennifer