*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. New Room
  2. Chris’s Wish
  3. Pendant
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1192427-Pendant-of-Wishing/cid/369041-New-Room
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Experience · #1192427
Dave inherits a pendant from his grandpa that grants other peoples wishes when he wears it
This choice: Run to the bedroom to check out the body  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

New Room

    by: Christy_D
Dave got off the couch and ran for his bedroom, noticing the unpleasant way his rather large breasts bounced up and down in his tank top, the way his bare nipples rubbed against the fabric, the way his hips swayed back and forth, and the way the wind rushed up his skirt.

He got into the bedroom, closed the door, and locked it. Turning around Dave saw his bedroom had been completely girlified. There was a pink canopy bed, a vanity mirror, on the dresser were pictures of him as a girl. Dave looked into the bathroom and saw makeup all over the counter.

He walked over to the vanity mirror and looked at his reflection. He was hot! Long dirty blonde hair that curled up slightly at the bottom, D-cup breasts, long slender legs, petite arms, painted pink nail polish on his hands, a cute face and a nice ass. Looking at the reflection was giving Dave a wet feeling in his new pussy and he slipped a finger up his dress and felt his crotch, it was wet alright.

"Should I? I don't think it would be right, I am a guy after all, but who knows how long I'll be a girl?" Dave questioned as he pulled off his clothes. He walked over to his canopy bed and laid down on it naked, looking at the way his nipples stood up in the air.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Dave explores his body

2. Chris knocks on the door

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Christy_D (UN: abagail_l at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Christy_D has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1192427-Pendant-of-Wishing/cid/369041-New-Room