*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sculpted or Not
  2. Bad news for Jeremy
  3. Who?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1193042-Fat-Male-Code-Lyoko/cid/507382-Sculpted-or-Not
by d
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1193042
Fatten the boys from Code Lyoko!
This choice: Another burgers for him  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Sculpted or Not

    by: charlo
He ate other Bic Mac after that.

After they get done eating they headed school. At the school Jeremy headed up stairs and admired his face in the mirror.

"After your done looking at your self, want to come to the gym with me" Odd asked.

"Yeah maybe, when you leaving" Jeremy said to his friend. He did his final pose and then turned to him.

"Well i need to put on my gym clothes," Odd said as Jeremy smiled.

"Sure OK" Jeremy said.

Odd went to get dressed as Jeremy got his sunglasses and some money. He headed downstairs to see his friends sitting in the cafeteria.

"Where you going" Hervé said to him.

"To the gym to keep this sculpted body ripped" Jeremy said as Hervé laughed.

"What" Jeremy asked as he sat down and ate some of the food that was on the table.

"Nothing, it's just you like food to much to have a sculpted body" Hervé said poking Jeremy gut.

"Well i have been eating a little more than I should be lately" Jeremy said blushing.

"Yeah you should be going to Fat Camp" Odd teased as he entered in the cafeteria.

"Whatever, well see ya, were going" Jeremy said as they went to the gym.

When they both arrived at the gym they saw very sculpted built people and Jeremy felt a little embrassed by his bigger paunch. It jiggled as he made his way to the treadmill.

You have the following choices:

1. Met up with Ulrich

*Noteb*
2. Met up with Yumi

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 charlo (UN: charloof15 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
d has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1193042-Fat-Male-Code-Lyoko/cid/507382-Sculpted-or-Not