*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1193752-Chelsea-Charms-Big-Breasted-Giantess/cid/1414210-GO-FOR-IT-YOU-DUMBASS
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1193752
She is vary busty and really big
This choice: GO FOR IT YOU DUMBASS!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

GO FOR IT YOU DUMBASS!

    by: Blind_Seraphim
Mike couldn't even begin to resist. He knew that what he was about to do could potentially have dire circumstances, but the part of him that wanted to see her desires fulfilled was much, much stronger. So, he held down the trigger, without any intention of ever letting it go.

The effects hit Chelsea instantly. She moaned, rubbing her hands over her tits as they got larger and larger. "This is the feeling I've been craving all my life... this is the perfect feeling. Make my boobs grow forever. Bigger than everything." With this, she slipped one hand into her pants and into her wet slit.

Her boobs were getting to the point where it was difficult for Mike to see Chelsea around them, but he could see her start to play with herself. Part of him wished it was his hands in her pants, but knowing that he was the cause for her pleasure was enough for him (not to mention seeing her tits get so impossibly huge). He began to run his free hand over her left breast, as it steadily approached the point where it was the same size as him.

"Mm, yes, rub against it. It feels amazing when you do that..." Chelsea moaned.

Mike nodded, and looking at the massive mammary before him, slid his body right up against it, embracing it with his free hand. Almost instinctively, he began to thrust against it.

Chelsea giggled. "I can feel that bulge in your pants rubbing up against me. Let it out. I wanna feel your cock on my giant tit."

Mike was unzipping his pants before she was even finished talking. He let out his member and started to really go at it, floored by the sensation of rubbing up against the wall of warm, soft flesh.

Chelsea smiled, and said, "Oh god, they're so sensitive, it feels wonderful. Keep going, please don't stop."

Mike had no intention of doing so. Her breast was now as tall as he was, and he began kneading her flesh with his free hand, and laying kisses all over her skin. Chelsea let out a sigh of pleasure, and began to work her clit over really hard. "Bigger, I want more, so much more."

Mike did what he could to increase the output. Her tits climbed higher and higher, pushing him back further an further. Suddenly, with a bump on his back, he turned to see that he had hit the wall. Looking around now, he saw that Chelsea's tits were close to filling the entire room. She was moaning really loudly now.

"Oh god, I can feel the walls, the floor, the ceiling... all of it pushing on my tits. Ngh, oh it feels so good. Keep going, please, never stop. I want to fill this room. I want to break through it. I'm.... mm, I'm so close..." Her breathing was getting labored as her fingers drove her closer and closer to climax.

Mike knew he was potentially in some very grave danger being pressed so tightly between her breast and the wall, especially if that wall was to be broken through, but he was also close to climax himself, and that was a very difficult urge to resist. Taking a moment to pause and reason things out, he decided to...

You have the following choices:

1. Continue the growth.

*Noteb*
2. Shrink her down and save himself.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blind_Seraphim (UN: blind_seraphim at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dasan15 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1193752-Chelsea-Charms-Big-Breasted-Giantess/cid/1414210-GO-FOR-IT-YOU-DUMBASS