*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The jealous sister
  2. Getting started
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1194735-Eiken-Weight-Gain/cid/375557-The-jealous-sister
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1194735
The girls of the funny Eiken anime are getting fat!
This choice: Uriko  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The jealous sister

    by: MatthewPatel
Yuriko was walking around when she saw Densuke flirting with Chiharu again. She groaned and said: "What does he see in her that I don't got?" Yuriko looked down at her chest and realized it. Breasts! Densuke liked Chiharu because of her breasts! "But how do i get breasts like Chiharu's?" Yuriko asked herself. She looked around, and noticed Kirika sucking on another chocolate-covered banana. "She does eat a lot, and she's huge. I got it! To get big breasts, I need to eat a lot! Then Densuke will love me, instead of Chiharu!" She thought. Yuriko runs off to...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. talk to Kirika

2. The Fridge

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MatthewPatel (UN: masterem243 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
jedislayer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1194735-Eiken-Weight-Gain/cid/375557-The-jealous-sister