*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Raziel does soemthing else
  2. No fins required
  3. Big Headed
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1195228-Size-Play/cid/1677771-Raziel-does-soemthing-else
by Ifrit
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1195228
This is what happens when a god of size, finds a human to have some fun with them.
This choice: Raziel does soemthing else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Raziel does soemthing else

    by: joylovejoy (still me 5803)
Raziel decide have many fun Eliot,he have a great idea so use he power to turn Eliot into a beautiful blond girl with big breasts.Eliot feel strange all the sudden his body feel tight,he feel so dizy,then he pass out.After 2 hour you finally wake up to see Raziel on top of you,Eliot say WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME.Raziel look at you as he rub he finger on our new breasts and as he say oh i just give you a little sex change that all.Eliot look a the mirror and he see a woman with blond hair and with big breasts,Eliot say Raziel please turn me back now.Raziel say I'm go make you a deal i turn you back if you do me a favor.Eliot say what is it you want me to do.Raziel say i gald you ask i want you to do is.

You have the following choices:

1. Raziel want you to be is girlfriend for 5 month

*Noteb*
2. Raziel want you to play a little game with him for 5 month

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 joylovejoy (still me 5803) (UN: joylovejoy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ifrit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1195228-Size-Play/cid/1677771-Raziel-does-soemthing-else