*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Kat meats Raziel
  2. The Dream
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1195228-Size-Play/cid/369401-Kat-meats-Raziel
by Ifrit
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1195228
This is what happens when a god of size, finds a human to have some fun with them.
This choice: Raziel goes into Kat’s body  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Kat meats Raziel

    by: Ifrit
“…Kat… We shall meet soon…”

Kat work up and looked around,
“What a weird dream… I wonder if it meant anything?” she asked herself then sighed. She didn’t have to go to work today, but most of her friends where doing something so she was alone.

Kat got up out of her bed, she was walking into her bathroom where sitting next to the mirror was a black cat. Kat jumped and looked at the cat.

“How’d you get in here?” she asked to the cat, still in shook.

The cat looked at her,
“Are you ready Kat?” the cat asked, Kat jumped again…
“What?!”
“I told you we would meet soon…” the cat said and Kat thought,
“You’re the one that talked to me in my dreams…” the cat nodded.
“I am Raziel… and I would like to help you…”
“Help me… how?”
“Well… You might understand if I tell you that I am a god a size…”

Kat’s mouth dropped, “You… you can change how I look?” said excitingly Raziel nodded.
“Yes… and I’m also going to take it an extra step, I’m going to join you, I’m going to be in you’re mind, so I’ll be able to change you to whatever you think of…”

Kat jumped up and down clapping, “Please say I’m not dreaming…” Raziel looked at her then smiled…
“This will prove to you that it isn’t a dream.” Raziel’s body faded away and a smoke came from him and went into Kat’s mouth…

A strange feeling then came over Kat…

You have the following choices:

1. Kat grows taller

*Noteb*
2. Kat’s muscles grow bigger

3. Kat’s breast grows

4. Kat shrinks

5. Kat turns into a black cat

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ifrit (UN: ifrit_099 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ifrit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1195228-Size-Play/cid/369401-Kat-meats-Raziel