*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1195228-Size-Play/cid/369819-
by Ifrit
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1195228
This is what happens when a god of size, finds a human to have some fun with them.
This choice: Kat turns male  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

“Where have my breasts gone?”

    by: Ifrit
Kat closed her eyes as the feeling grew stronger. She wasn’t sure what happened but when she opened her eyes she was lying down in the bathroom, “What happened… did I pass out?”

“Sorry… that was my bad…” Nel’s voice said in Kat’s head.
“Nell is that you?” Kat asked in a deeper voice… “Wait… what happened to my voice…” Kat said standing um then looked at the mirror, “WHERE HAVE MY BREASTS GONE?” He shouted.

“Calm down Kat…” Nel said in her head… “You’ve just have a sex change… that’s all.”
“THAT’S ALL?” Kat shouted out loud then sighed.
“It’s just to show you, some of the easy stuff I can do.”

Kat thought for a minute and then looked down at her body and sees a little bulge in-between her legs. Kat gulped then pulled the strap on her pants and looked down to see a penis there…
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ifrit (UN: ifrit_099 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ifrit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1195228-Size-Play/cid/369819-