*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. He grows in parts
  2. Eliot meats Raziel
  3. The Dream
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1195228-Size-Play/cid/370063-He-grows-in-parts
by Ifrit
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1195228
This is what happens when a god of size, finds a human to have some fun with them.
This choice: Eliot grows  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

He grows in parts

    by: scriptboy
Suddenly, Eliot was overcome by a strange tingling feeling throughout his entire body!

"Let me see... You dream of growing, don't you?" the voice rang in his ears.

"Y-y-yeah..." Eliot stuttered. "I wanna grow taller..."

"Very well..."

Suddenly, Eliot noticed that everything in the room appeared to be shrinking slightly. When he looked down, he saw that the foor appeared to be getting farther away from his eyes! Then, he saw that his legs were growing bigger and bigger!

"Wha??"

"Enjoy the ride, Eliot!"

"What are you doing?" Eliot shouted.

His legs grew bigger and bigger, with his quads doubling in size and width, as well as his calves. His feet grew to double the size as well.

"You wanted to be taller..." the voice replied. "But you didn't say HOW you wanted to get taller! So, I get to decide what part of you to grow!"

"You can't do that!" Eliot protested.

"I am a god... I can do whatever I want!"

Finally, the growth stopped and Eliot was standing with his head brushing against the ceiling of his bedroom.

"Oh my God... My legs!!!!!" he gasped.

His upper body was about 3 feet tall, but his legs were almost 6 feet long! His body was completely out of proportion!

"Happy now?" Raziel chuckled. "You're taller now!"

"Wow...." the boy whispered as he tried to walk around with his giant legs.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Eliot's arms grow huge

2. Eliot's chest begins to grow

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ifrit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1195228-Size-Play/cid/370063-He-grows-in-parts