*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Defenceless top
  2. Kat meats Nel
  3. The Dream
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1195228-Size-Play/cid/370459-Defenceless-top
by Ifrit
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1195228
This is what happens when a god of size, finds a human to have some fun with them.
This choice: Kat’s breast grows  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Defenceless top

    by: Ifrit
Kat was taken aback by what just happened but she didn’t have much time to think about it while a strange feeling came over her body then it all moved to her breasts.

“I like where this is going…” she said as she guessed what was about to happen. Turns out what she guessed and what happened where one in the same, he breasts started to swell and push agents her night top, she smiled noticing that they where not only growing, but getting more firm.

Kat let out a moan of pleasure as her breasts ripped through her defenceless top. Kat smiled cupping her now bigger then softball sized breasts. “Wow… You did it… this isn’t a dream… Wow…” she said and jumped up out of joy. When she landed she watched as if mesmerized at her own breasts bouncing after jumping.

“You seem to be enjoying yourself.” Nel said in her mind.
“Wow… thank you…” Kat thought back to her.
“As you have guessed I am now within you and I can hear your thoughts so… just think it and I might do it…” she said with a little giggle.
“Thank you Thank you thank you!” Kat said really fast smiling.
“It’s nothing, you give a good show… now… what will you want to try next?”

“Um…” Kat thought…

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. “I want you to change my size again…”

2. “I want to turn into someone else…”

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ifrit (UN: ifrit_099 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ifrit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1195228-Size-Play/cid/370459-Defenceless-top