*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Euphoric Pleasure
  2. Eliot meats Raziel
  3. The Dream
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1195228-Size-Play/cid/Q2LR9YMPS-A-Euphoric-Pleasure
by Ifrit
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1195228
This is what happens when a god of size, finds a human to have some fun with them.
This choice: Eliot’s manhood grows  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A Euphoric Pleasure

    by: LocalCryptid
A strange pressure slowly built up in Eliot. The pressure slowly concentrated down into his manhood, a tightening feeling overtaking Eliot's senses. He lifted the covets to reveal his manhood, growing longer and girthier.

He instinctively reached a hand to his newly enlarged cock and moaned loudly, his cock instantly starting to bounce. It seemed extra sensitive while it was growing.

While hard, his cock grew to an unnatural 13 inches. Raziel spoke to Eliot in his mind. "Hmmm... You need something to cover up." At Eliot's feet, a pair of underwear materialized. It was a...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LocalCryptid (UN: tacoyahblast at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ifrit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1195228-Size-Play/cid/Q2LR9YMPS-A-Euphoric-Pleasure