*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1197641-A-Giantess-Actress-As-Your-Babysitter/cid/1077992-Letting-Kirsten-choose-what-to-play
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1197641
Nigel/Rachael Benson are away for a weekend, a young actress to babysit their 3 children.
This choice: Will you play a game with us?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Letting Kirsten choose what to play...

    by: ForestFire5000
"Will you play a game with us?" you ask

Kirsten looks at you and smiles.

"Sure kid, what kind of game do you have in mind? I'm fine with anything, really..."

She then winks at you, and you begin to blush. You still haven't gotten over the shock of having your favorite actress of all time as your babysitter. Nervously, you respond to her.

"Ummm... I didn't really have anything in mind... Is their anything that you wanted to do Miss Kirsten?"

Kirsten starts to giggle at your nervousness, and a broad smile forms on hr face.

Just what kind of game did she have in mind?!
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ForestFire5000 (UN: fxd-001 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hannahbell has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1197641-A-Giantess-Actress-As-Your-Babysitter/cid/1077992-Letting-Kirsten-choose-what-to-play