*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Late-Afternoon Snack?
  2. it begins.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1199350-a-girl-shrunken/cid/371871-Late-Afternoon-Snack
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Teen · #1199350
Carol is your average teen when she suddenly shrinks. (vore/cannibal content within)
This choice: the kitchen  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Late-Afternoon Snack?

    by: SilentOne
She was in the kitchen on the counter! Carol was confused about being there. Last thing she remembered was going to sleep. For some reason this bothered her more than being shrunken. Carol stands up and becomes aware of being completely naked. Embarrassed, she looked around and spotted a piece of lettuce near her. It was a strange thing just to be sitting out but she was glad for it. It was large enough to cover her. She sprinted over to it and lifted it up. The weight surprised her. It felt as heavy as a soaked towel. Carol wrapped the lettuce around her body and looked around once more. Other things on the counter were a couple condiments, a tomato, a slice of cheese, and a couple slices of bread. Crystal must have been upset again. She was not in the room at the moment. Carol walked over to the edge of the counter and looked down. Because of how small it is, the ground looked like it was a mile or two down instead of four feet. Carol sighed and sat down, waiting for someone to come into the room to help her. After a couple minutes...

You have the following choices:

1. ...Crystal entered the kitchen.

2. ...Mom walked in.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Princess Celestia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1199350-a-girl-shrunken/cid/371871-Late-Afternoon-Snack