*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Rove is mad
  2. Rove
  3. Hotel of giant Aussie Male Celebs
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1210355-The-Rose-Group/cid/395020-Rove-is-mad
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1210355
You are one of several people affected by a new shrinking device.
This choice: Pick up a pin you have spotted on the ground to jab him  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Rove is mad

    by: lillyfox
Original addition by design
You find a small pin on the ground. You run over to it and pick it up.

You see rove is about to leave for the bathroom. You sprint with the pin over to him before he starts to move. You jab the pin into his giant foot. Then without warning his foot flies up from reaction to the pin. You were holding on to the pin and then you went flying. You flew in the air and landed on the carpeted floor.

"What the hell?" Rove says, then he spots you,"You bite me did you?"

You shriver in fear because Rove is mad as hell and looking straight at you. You see the room's bed and make a run for it. Rove is walking after you.

"Damn Bug, Come here!" Rove says with anger in his voice.

After hearing his anger you run even harder. He is gaining ground and you only have a little way until you're under the bed. You look back at Rove but you then trip over a pencil on the floor.

A giant shadow casts over you and you turn over to see Rove there. He has his giant foot hoovering over you. Your transfixed on his giant flipflop as it starts to descend above you....

You have the following choices:

1. you roll over to avoid being crushed and run for the bed

2. "Hang on, that's not a bug?!"

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 lillyfox (UN: lillyfox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lillyfox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1210355-The-Rose-Group/cid/395020-Rove-is-mad