*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ian
  2. Hotel of giant Aussie Male Celebs
  3. Let's begin!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1210355-The-Rose-Group/cid/395029-Ian
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1210355
You are one of several people affected by a new shrinking device.
This choice: Ian Thorpe (Aus. Swimming Team)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Ian

    by: lillyfox
Original addition by design
http://www.netglimse.com/celebs/pages/ian_thorpe/index.shtml
Ian walked in. You watched his giant (US Size 17) flipflop step on you. Luckly the carpet was soft and you were not hurt.

He threw his towel in the bathroom and sat down to watch some tv. He threw his flipflops by the door almost hitting you.

You were transfixed on his beauty. How big he is.

You walked over to him but took caution. You arrived at his feet. The smell of clorine was strong. It almost knocked you out.

"I have got to get his attention!" you said out loud.

You just staired at his feet. Then without warning his feet move toward you. You fell on top of his foot and went with them all the way up to the top of the bed. Ian was going to lay down and watch tv.

Step one was completed for you.

You walked by his giant body just gazzing at it.

You reached his head when...

You have the following choices:

1. the door swung open

2. he sees you and places you under his thumb

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 lillyfox (UN: lillyfox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lillyfox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1210355-The-Rose-Group/cid/395029-Ian