*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mouse in the house
  2. Big Brother
  3. Let's begin!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1210355-The-Rose-Group/cid/444344-Mouse-in-the-house
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1210355
You are one of several people affected by a new shrinking device.
This choice: B - Be a messenger boy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Mouse in the house

    by: lillyfox
After a few hours of sitting in a miniature room within the Big Brother House, you finally hear the sound of feet coming in. The door to your left is a wooden blue door, leading into the Blue House and the one on your right, green and leading into the Green House.

The footsteps begin to become louder, occasionally you hear a huge thump against your door. You remember what Stew told you and stay in the room, praying that you'll be as safe as he promised in here.

Within the next few minutes, you hear Big Brother's voice come from all around.

"This is Big Brother. House mates, please be seated." The voice is hollow but booming.

Some more thumping before everything is quiet.

"House mates, welcome. You are all formiliar with the rules of the house from your briefing outside. However, this time we have a new challenge in the house.
You will notice that there is a large black door between your house and the next, fitted with a digital combination lock. To unlock the lock you will need to work with members of the other house to solve a set of mathematical problems along with riddles.
That is all House mates, but did I mention, that there is a mouse in the house? Mouse surveillance active!"

Suddenly the black walls around you light up. About 50 televisions make a mosaic across the four walls, and a blue light sits deep below the glass floor.

You hear talk from outside the doors, laughing coupled with hushed voices. You decide that you should:

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Go out the blue door

*Noteb*
2. Go out the green door

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 lillyfox (UN: lillyfox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lillyfox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1210355-The-Rose-Group/cid/444344-Mouse-in-the-house