*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1210355-The-Rose-Group/cid/525415-A---Hide-from-the-giants-who-know-you-have-ther
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1210355
You are one of several people affected by a new shrinking device.
This choice: A - Hide from the giants who know you have there million dollars  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A - Hide from the giants who know you have ther...

    by: Joel34
Stew smiles, "Now listen colin, as part of this challenge, there is rewards and there are risks"

You wonder what he is getting to as he walks you into the empty Big Brother house. Setting you down on the diary room chair, he towers over you "Now whilst you might win the million if you stay hidden for a month, if you are found, a serious consequence will occur"

"The housemates are coming in one by one into the diary room, So i'd get hiding. You have one month" You are left with more questions than answers as Stew leaves the room. You need to hide as you hear a giant pounding into the room. Quickly you dive into the crack at the back of the cushion as an enormous giant stands above the seat.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Its a Man about to sit on you

*Noteb*
2. Its a Woman about to sit on you

3. Its a Man who sees you straight away

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Joel34 (UN: joel34 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lillyfox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1210355-The-Rose-Group/cid/525415-A---Hide-from-the-giants-who-know-you-have-ther