*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1218112-Life-as-a-Squirrel/cid/383338-Tree-Climber
by Chris
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Animal · #1218112
You turn into a squirrel and go on many adventures
This choice: Try Climbing the Tree  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Tree Climber

    by: Divine Bandit
You look up at the tree, and over a branch, to an open window. Jackpot! Your sister left the window open. All you had to do was climb...

"How can I climb a tree when I'm so small?" You say to yourself. And then it hits you. Another squirrel quickly scurries up the tree without grabbing branches or anything. Squirrels can climb trees!

You run over, accidentilly stumbling over. Instead of getting up, you keep running, much faster, and more easilly at that.

When you're at the base of the tree, you look up. It seemed so big now. You always climbed it when you were younger, but this was so different. You stick your newfound paw on the tree, and much to your surprise, it firmly sticks there. With a hopeful leap, you get all four paws on, and start to climb upward.

When you get to the branch, you realize how easy it was. It was almost the same as walking, but verticly. As you step onto the branch, your first fear is losing your ballance, but no such thing happens. It's like you knew how to walk a tight rope.

At the end of the branch, you slowly look down. It was a long drop. If you fell, it would surely be the end of not only your Life as a Squirrel, but your whole life at that...

You have the following choices:

1. Jump to Your Sister's Window

*Noteb*
2. Sleep in the Tree

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Divine Bandit (UN: mid-knight at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1218112-Life-as-a-Squirrel/cid/383338-Tree-Climber