*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1222436-Gaining-Power/cid/434897-Beachward-Bound-The-Incredible-Gluttony
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1222436
With great power comes great weight.
This choice: The Beach  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Beachward Bound: The Incredible Gluttony

    by: Fatislove
As you start to walk, you love the feeling of your thighs rubbing together with each step, the bouncing, fat freedom that can only come from an SSBBW in a bikini. People stop and stare as you waddle and jiggle down the street, your stomach heaving up and down, you boobs bouncing with a SMACK when they hit your gut. Your chins flop up and down, matching the bounding made by your massive thighs.


You make a point to walk by every street vendor you can find and buy out the whole thing- using Ashley's wallet, which you store under one of your beach-ball-sized boobs for safekeeping. You stop and lean against a fence (which creaks warningly) to enjoy your feast. Your belly proves to be a good table to place the food you haven't gotten to yet.


Burgers, hot dogs, chips, pretzels, sodas, shakes, fries- they all disappear into your gaping maw as your body expands, putting on weight fast as the fence finally gives in and you're lying on your back, undeterred, shoving food into your mouth. When all of it's gone, you're stuck on your fat ass, shrieking for help, which comes in the form of two men. They pull you up (with difficulty) and tell you off for being such a glutton.


As they talk, you get annoyed with them and command yourself to gain 300 more pounds. The new flab coming from your gut knocks them off their feet and you jiggle to the beach as fast as your car-tire thighs can bring you.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fatislove (UN: flabislove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fatislove has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1222436-Gaining-Power/cid/434897-Beachward-Bound-The-Incredible-Gluttony