*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Beast Boy
  2. Who?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1230439-Teen-Titans-WeigT-Gain/cid/739124-Beast-Boy
by d
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1230439
Teen Titans characters gain weight!
This choice: Beast Boy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Beast Boy

    by: black angel
It was a calm and normal day at the Titans Tower. A villian had not struck in weeks. Starfire was playing with Silkie. Raven was held up in her room reading a book. Cyborg and Robin were playing videogames in their usual competitive agression. And Beast Boy in the kitchen digging for a snack. He made himself and tripple decker sandwich composed of Wham, Tofurkey, Vegetarian Beef, cheese, tomatoes, and mayonaise. It towered high above his head. He wabbled carefully over to the couch and wolfed it down as a, well...wolf.

'I so call winner,' Beast Boy shouted followed by a loud belch. He then began to tear open a bag of chips and started to devour them.

'Beast Boy...' Robin said with tone of concern, 'Do you think you should be eating all that?'

'Sure! Why not? I'm trying to bulk up a bit anyway,' Beast Boy said as he proudly showed off his nearly invisible biceps.

'Ok....' Robin said still concerned'

'Ah dont worry about him,' Cyborg interjected, 'The boy could use a little mass, and besides all he eats is that veggie crap, no way is he going to get all that big on that.'

'I guess so...' Robin contemplated.

'Well anyway, whose up for pizza?!' Beast Boy invited after a roaring from his stomach.

'Sure I'm down with that,' Cyborg joined, the two leaving Robin still with a slight worried look on his face. However he gave in and joined the guys on the pizza run.

They go for pizza...

You have the following choices:

1. Beast Boy changes...

*Noteb*
2. Robin's Fears Come True

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 black angel (UN: angel777 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
d has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1230439-Teen-Titans-WeigT-Gain/cid/739124-Beast-Boy