*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. pajamas
  2. choose path
  3. Someone Elses Bed
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1236241-Harry-Potter-and-the-World-of-Giants/cid/1046485-pajamas
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1236241
Harry Potter shrinks in dorm room. Please ADD.
This choice: pajamas  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

pajamas

    by: Unknown
As Harry watches Neville quickly changes out of his normal clothes and gets into his pajamas before lying down on his bed. Harry was quick enough that he was able to get out of the way before Neville pinned him to the mattress. Neville just lays there after turning off his bedside lamp and closing his bed curtains, as the other boys in the dormitory fall asleep one after another. Harry starts to wonder why Neville is still awake when he hears a soft ruffle of sheets on a nearby bed and a quick sound of foot steps before the bed curtains open up showing a nude Ron before he quickly climbs into bed with Neville. Harry is amazed as Ron snuggles up to Neville and gently pulls off Neville's pajamas. After Neville is as nude as Ron Harry is amazed again as Ron ask Neville for permission to suck him off, which Neville agrees to. This brings Neville's cock to Harry's attention which Harry gaps seeing that Neville has a twelve inch monster though he is surprised as Ron is able to get almost seven inches up his mouth. Suddenly...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Ron sees Harry

*Noteb*
2. Neville cums

*Noteb*
3. Neville sees Harry

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
whiteboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1236241-Harry-Potter-and-the-World-of-Giants/cid/1046485-pajamas