*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. stranger in the tower
  2. A call for help
  3. what path
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1236241-Harry-Potter-and-the-World-of-Giants/cid/445630-stranger-in-the-tower
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1236241
Harry Potter shrinks in dorm room. Please ADD.
This choice: someone sees olviandor in the floo  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

stranger in the tower

    by: yogertlvr
"oy, what the bloody hell are you doing here?" a voice came from behind the shrunken Harry.
Olivander looked at the young man, "I have no Idea why, someone called me, and here I am, it sounded like Harry Potter."
Ron glanced around the room, "Harry, where are you?"
Harry standing almost right under his friend, yelled up. "Ron, it's me!"
Olivander looked around hearing the voice. Yet there was no visible sign of Harry anywhere. "Young man, I have no time to play around. After all, in my absents at my store, I have a backlog of orders to fill." he said steping back into the fireplace. "Olivanders, Diagon alley." he said vanishing.
Ron stood over Harry, unaware his friend was litteraly under his feet, Turning to go back into the room, he saw something on the ground, yet he gave it not a second thought, thus going back to the dorm for a good nights sleep.
Harry looked around and spotted a stone, to him would be like a boulder. Lifting his wand he pointed at the rock. "Accendio stone!"
The rock flew up into the air and.....

You have the following choices:

1. The stone hits Ron

*Noteb*
2. The stone misses

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 yogertlvr (UN: etower036 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
whiteboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1236241-Harry-Potter-and-the-World-of-Giants/cid/445630-stranger-in-the-tower