*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1239183-Shrunk-by-Your-Tomboy-Girlfriend/cid/1159070-To-Lizillas-Den
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1239183
Your girlfriend always disgusted you, but when you break up, it gets a lot worse.
This choice: To Liz's room  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

To Lizilla's Den

    by: thawk
"Heh heh. I got a good idea about who's going to be your perfect keeper or... executioner.", said with an evil grin. You gave a loud gulp. "However, I have to do this carefully. She really picks on me a lot. Well, of course. She is my older sister." Your heart slumped when your fears have been realized. You remembered Liz, or by her nickname, "Lizilla", all too well. She's even bigger than Jade, and most definitely gassier, weighing at a massive 550lbs. She always wrestles with you, and ends up sitting on you, covering your whole body with her huge ass. To made matters worse, she would constantly fart on him, making it like a human dutch oven. But imagining being stuck with her with your shrunken height now is a ticket to an early, foul grave.

Jade slowly walks in, as she sees Liz weight lifting. Surprisingly, even though she's weight-lifting sometime, she never loses any of her weight and fat. On the floor of room is junk food and fast food wrappings. Jade is really thinking how to give you to her, because even she is cautious around her. She hopes that the she'd going to do it doesn't get her pounded.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 thawk (UN: trock14 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G-Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1239183-Shrunk-by-Your-Tomboy-Girlfriend/cid/1159070-To-Lizillas-Den