*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Boot's Inside Story
  2. I'm Flying!!!
  3. Rude Awakening
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1239183-Shrunk-by-Your-Tomboy-Girlfriend/cid/1851548-Boots-Inside-Story
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1239183
Your girlfriend always disgusted you, but when you break up, it gets a lot worse.
This choice: In her sweaty boot sitting on the floor nearby.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Boot's Inside Story

    by: Unknown
Three things came to X's mind as he flew.
One. That, if he survived this and made it back to normal, he was leaving town.
Two. How utterly weird this was, even in a context he couldn't imagine this happening at any other time.
Three... Well, the destination of his falling.

X was heading straight for Jade's boot, ones he'd seen her wearing constantly the past week. Maybe this had been planned...

With a thump, X hit the insole of the boot hard, bouncing slightly before landing and rubbing his head, frowning at the prison he was in. The thing that hit X the most was the smell. Clearly these boots were well-worn.

"How'd you like that, huh?" Jade's booming voice filled the air as X felt himself sliding, the smell only getting worse and feeling himself become damp as he slid to the toe-end of her boot. X wanted to say something but couldn't even focus with the boot rocking around and the sweat and smell distracting him.

"Heh, just your luck. Alright, well..." Jade ponders for a moment before seemingly coming to a decision, looking at the boot as she...

L's Note: Since the description for Taylor says 'or you', I've decided that, in the chapters I write, to replace the name 'Taylor' with 'X'. However if this needs changing back to Taylor I'm willing to do so, just that X is incredibly ambiguous and leaves the identity of the protagonist open.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
G-Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1239183-Shrunk-by-Your-Tomboy-Girlfriend/cid/1851548-Boots-Inside-Story