*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1239183-Shrunk-by-Your-Tomboy-Girlfriend/cid/3326813-2-hours
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1239183
Your girlfriend always disgusted you, but when you break up, it gets a lot worse.
This choice: 2 hours  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

2 hours

    by: J.s
You looked at shades dirty sweaty disgusting feet and you wanted to cry with shame.
Unfortunately you had no choice but to pamper the fat goth girls disgusting feet.

Since you're very survival was dependent on keeping this fat Behemoth happy you reluctantly stuck out your tongue, and started licking her giant feet!
Jade's feet tasted even worse than they smelled, and you felt sick as a result.

Just when you that the job was done, She spreat her toes to reveal that she had a bunch of toe jam.
"Eat it Tayler"
Knowing that you were completely helpless you begrudgingly started to eat Jade's revolting toe gunk. she laughed at how pathetic you were.
"Thats right loser eat up, and if you swallow all my toe jam ill give you a reward!"

You have the following choices:

1. Success, you swallowed all the toe jam

*Noteb*
2. Failure, jade punished you

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 J.s (UN: funguy69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G-Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1239183-Shrunk-by-Your-Tomboy-Girlfriend/cid/3326813-2-hours