*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Night with Jade
  2. Rude Awakening
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1239183-Shrunk-by-Your-Tomboy-Girlfriend/cid/455787-A-Night-with-Jade
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1239183
Your girlfriend always disgusted you, but when you break up, it gets a lot worse.
This choice: "But maybe..."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A Night with Jade

    by: G-Writer
"But maybe I'll wait to give you to her until tomorrow at school..."

Taylor stared open-mouthed at the pear-shaped behemoth. Sure, being shrunk was enough to send him into a tailspin, and the thought of being June's plaything was enough to make him sick... But the only thing worse that he could think of was spending a night sleeping with this fat goth Jade...

"Besides, that's too far to walk, I'm already all sweaty, and it's already dark out." With a thud you and your shoebox land on something as Jade begins to take off her goth clothes, unhinging and unzipping various parts. "Time to get comfortable!" Taylor couldn't pull his eyes away, it was like a car crash watching this whale of a goth strip in front of him; you know you shouldn't look, and you tell your eyes not to, but you stare on anyway in a sort of morbid curiousity. Soon she was standing in nothing but a too small bright pink bra and panties turned thong, a start contrast to her goth make-up and hairstyle. And she wasn't lieing about sweating either, it glistened as visible droplets made their way down her many curves, the smell soon reaching Taylor's nostrils

"Well, time for a good night's sleep! Now all you have to do is decide where you're gonna spend the night!" Taylor's eye twitched involentarily, not all together surprised but having hoped that she would keep him in the box. "Aaawww, you're so turned on your speechless! Don't worry, I won't tell June, and I'll even put in a good word for you when I give you to her if you're a good boy. Now, let me show you your choices..." With this she goes into a sort of dance, showing off each of your choices...

First she bends down to show her ample cleavage, though almost non-existant compared to her ass, they were nonetheless huge. Squishing them together, they made a terrible squelching sound, sending splatters of sweat all over Taylor.

Apparently she had still had her boots on as well, as Taylor saw her take them off and was immediately bombarded by the terrible smell, a smell that just gets stronger as she takes off her sweat-stained, hole filled socks. She pulls one foot over the shoe box and wiggles her toes, visible large amounts of toejam were present, large flakes of it falling down and getting all over Taylors sweatsoaked body.

Thirdly, with a smack of suction, she lifted up and arm and leaned back over the shoebox, showing a very filthy armpit. Though it would have just been slightly more than stubble at normal size, at this size the hair of the pit seemed like a forest to Taylor. He had to hold back from crying as it seemed to rain terribly smelling sweat, almost like a river from the heavens until she pulled her arm away.

"And finally, I know you'll like this one..." Soon she whipped around, shake her goddess-sized ass back and forth in front of the box. Reaching back, she smacked one cheek, the force of the smack causing the blubber of both cheeks to jiggle and shake violently for a terribly long amount of time. As if too try and make it look even bigger, Jade pulled at her panties-turned-thong, turning them into a g-string as they disappeared deep between the cheeks. As she was about to get up Taylor suddenly heard a rumble and soon was attacked by a nauxious wind that could only be a fart. "Ooops, but I've been told how much you liked it when June farted on you, so I'm sure you liked that too..."

Striking a final pose, she tried to look as sexy as possible. "So, what do you decide? My breasts, my toes or sock, my armpit, or my fenominal looking ass? Or, if you have another idea in mind, be free to speak up. But you have to choose something, you ARE going to spend the night with me, so you better choose soon before I choose for you." With a sigh of despair, Taylor replied very softly.

Choice 1: "Your cleavage..."

Choice 2: He says something, but Jade can't hear what he said and thinks he's taking too long, so decides feet for him.

Choice 3: He can't get himself to choose, and, pissed off, Jade decides the armpit for him.

Choice 4: Before he can say anything, she says, "I know you'll just pick my ass, so here we go!"

Choice 5: He decides on something she hadn't said. (Reader's Choice.)

You have the following choices:

1. "Your cleavage..."

2. "You're taking too long, my feet it is!"

3. Choices 3, 4, or 5

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 G-Writer (UN: g-writer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G-Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1239183-Shrunk-by-Your-Tomboy-Girlfriend/cid/455787-A-Night-with-Jade