*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1239183-Shrunk-by-Your-Tomboy-Girlfriend/cid/ER94BTZL8-To-Sandys-room
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1239183
Your girlfriend always disgusted you, but when you break up, it gets a lot worse.
This choice: To Sandy's room.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

To Sandy's room.

    by: AsterVulpes
"Hmm if I gave you to mom there's a good chance she won't ever let you go." Jade mused tapping her chin.

You breathed a sigh of relief thinking that ruled out her mother but right after Jade shrugged.

"Oh well, I'll just tell June you're in really good hands and if she wants you back to ask my mom. Come along Tay Tay mom could really use someone to help in those hard to reach places." June said with a dangerous laugh before opening the door to Sandy's room.

Your eyes widened and your heart sank at the sight. Even at normal height Sandy would've been the tallest and largest woman you've ever met but at this sight she might as well have been Mnt Everest

Over 6 feet tall and probably just as wide the 600 pound woman was laying on her belly her entire form taking up the king-sized bed she was inhabiting. Her two cheeks jutted up and let out a damn near visible cloud of fart as she continued to vent her loads of gas from her Taco Bell binge.

You gagged as the stench invaded your nose. It wasn't just farts but sweat and BO too. You could visibly see the sweat and grease that shone on Sandy's body as Jade brought you closer and closer.

How does Jade give you to her mom?

Choice 1: She hands you right over so Sandy can have her way with you.

Choice 2: She drops between Sandy's cheeks so you can absorb her farts.

Choice 3: Readers choice/more choices

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Momma's new toy

*Noteb*
2. Air freshener

*Noteb*
3. Readers choice/more choices

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AsterVulpes (UN: pyro1karma at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G-Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1239183-Shrunk-by-Your-Tomboy-Girlfriend/cid/ER94BTZL8-To-Sandys-room