*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1241339-The-Time-Keepers/cid/2440379-Stay-and-ask-a-question
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1241339
Nothing is more unpredictable than time. Nothing more dangerous than trying to control it.
This choice: Stay and ask a question.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Stay and ask a question.

    by: hursten
"uh yeah i've got a question sarge!" you piped up making the room drop silent. jack stopped what he was doing only to stop and glare at you, nodding slightly as he did so. "these suits of ours, can they do other things?" you asked. Jack pulled a long face before looking down at the device on his wrist and pressing in a button, letting out a blinding beam of light. as you lowered your hands down from your face you noticed a tall long blonde haired cowgirl stood before you where jack had once stood. a cowboy hat sat upon the top of her head, her long blonde hair came over the front of her shoulders. the cowgirl only wore a small crop top that barley covered her breasts along with a pair of leather pants, and of course she had cowgirl boots, spurs and all.

"Is this what you was wondering?" she asked you raising her hands upwards. you quickly noticed the cigarette lit in her mouth, wait a second, that's jack? "sarge?" you asked. "yeah what is it?" the cowgirls snapped back at you in an enraged tone. yup it was jack alright. "Hard light holographic projection, or at least that's what the boys back in the labs are calling it. it allows you to physically become anyone of your choosing, combine that with your nano machines and you can even make yourself believe that you are that person do i make myself clear?" Jack yelled at you> "sir, yes sir" you yelled back at him or well now her. "now then, seeing as the rookie here has gone and gotten me all dolled up for the occasion all of you will too be joining me like this, am i clear?" jack yelled at you and your squad. "sir, yes sir" you and the squad replied in union.

you all reached towards the devices on your wrists and hit the button. you concentrated deeply on who to disguise yourself as, thinking back too the times before you signed up. you remembered that one girl you made out with years ago at a rave your friend had dragged you too. when you re-opened your eyes you realised that the suit had worked. you hair was now a compilation of different colours crashing together, as was your top and jeans. your wrists were covered in different neon wristbands, and you where now weaing the googles that she had had on top off her head.

"well gollie rookie, ain't you a pretty fucking princess" Jack yelled out loud directing that comment towards you. Jack approached you still in disguise as the cowgirl, the thought of this woman as jack amused you slightly. "tell you what son you ain't half bad, but i don't see any goddamn jewellery do you!?" he yelled in his new feminine voice, amusing you slightly. you once again used the suit to attach a pair of neon lit earnings on yourself, the dark hangar making them glow a bright blue colour. "now ain't that something" Jack said impressed by how quickly you managed such a feat "but mine are still better, son" he boasted at you as he moved his long flowing hair revealing a pair of revolver shaped earnings he to had dressed himself with.

Jack walked away as you turned your attention around the room, you noticed how the men of the squad had begun feeling up each others new feminine body's with one another. even a few of themn where getting a little carried away, Jack didn't step in, he just stood there admiring the view. you continued to look around the room noticing the one female member of the squad from earlier, she too had shifted but found the sight of all these girls suddenly coming on to each other a little odd.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. join in and have some fun.

*Noteb*
2. go and speak to the girl.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 hursten (UN: hursten at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ﻝames Joseph Emerald has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1241339-The-Time-Keepers/cid/2440379-Stay-and-ask-a-question