*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Scott's Here
  2. Opening the Floodgates
  3. Enter Little Nick
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1262726-Micro-Frat-Party/cid/412214-Scotts-Here
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1262726
Being 1/32 of an inch tall is one thing. Being that small with partygoers...
This choice: Scott, the wrestler  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Scott's Here

    by: Deanthrocyte1
Scott is a handsome and powerful resident at the frat house. Slightly taller than Jeremy and beefier than Jake, Scott is the self-proclaimed king of college wrestling. His dark hair is cut short and has a handsome face with prominant beard stubble. He always goes around the frat hosue shirtless to show off his large set of pecs and abs.

Scott is a very uneasy person to befriend or get along with. He always thinks he is God's greatest creation and better than everybody else. He just loves himself. He shoved around Nick in the past, calling him a wimp on occasions. But he is not at all as big a jerk as Jeremy.

Now the muscleman must release a king-sized log and for him, this takes too long to summon the shit from his ass.

Nick considers asking Scott for help. When he's not a jerk or sore over his own body, he is a nice guy. Otherwise, he is just an uneasy and difficult person.

Nick...

You have the following choices:

1. Climbs Scott

2. Hesitates. Is there another option?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Deanthrocyte1 (UN: deanthrocyte1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Deanthrocyte1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1262726-Micro-Frat-Party/cid/412214-Scotts-Here