*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. For the sake of the mission.....
  2. Pick your squad!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1268865-Naruto-Squad-Weight-Gain/cid/412656-For-the-sake-of-the-mission
by spider
Rated: E · Interactive · Fantasy · #1268865
Your favorite Naruto squads must gain to pass the exam!
This choice: Garra, Temari and Kankuro  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

For the sake of the mission.....

    by: spider
"If we wish to complete our mission, you must do as they wish." Baki told his squad. Temari and Kankuro were unsure of the terms this new "test". They wondered why a sumo competition would be part of a chunin exam, and on top of that they had to pack on as much weight as possible in 6 months. Garra stared emotionlessly into the blank wall of their hideout, pondering. Temari sighed out loud, "And to think," she said, "I have to give up my perfect figure for this!"

"I'll take that as a yes." Baki insisted. "What?!? *sigh* fine." Temari had no choice. "Kankuro, what about you?" Kankuro sat up. "Well, If it'll make Temari feel better, I'll do it." "Good. Garra?" Garra stood silent, he was thinking. "love no one....love no one but yourself......kill......kill to SURVIVE!!!" Garra came back to his physical self. "When do we start?"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Fast Foward to the next day....

*Noteb*
2. Fast Foward to the next week...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 spider (UN: spider_ninja at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
spider has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1268865-Naruto-Squad-Weight-Gain/cid/412656-For-the-sake-of-the-mission