*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1268865-Naruto-Squad-Weight-Gain/cid/718551-Fast-Foward-to-the-next-day
by spider
Rated: E · Interactive · Fantasy · #1268865
Your favorite Naruto squads must gain to pass the exam!
This choice: Fast Foward to the next day....  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Fast Foward to the next day....

    by: Bobo the Hobo
Early the next morning, Sakura Haruno fiddled with the back of her dress akwardly. "Why do I have to ruin this perfect figure of mine for a stupid exam?" the kunoichi lamented as she managed to zip up the garment.

A package lay at the foot of her bed, it was a box with a pair of cherry colored sweatpants and a plain white t-shirt in varying sizes. She scoffed at the idea of wearing something so slovenly. "I'm not wearing that!" she huffed, "I may have to get fat, but I know for a fact that Sasuke likes girls with long hair and look good!" Of course, this was only the recent gossip about Sasuke Uchiha, Konoha's official babe-magnet

The pink haired ninja bounded down the stairs, "Bye Mom, I'm meeting Naruto and Sasuke at Ichiraku's!" her mother merely smiled, "Bye Sakura, and would you mind asking Mrs. Yamanaka how Ino liked those dumplings?"

But Sakura was already out the door, enjoying her lithe frame for as long as it lasted...

Naruto Uzumaki sat at the booth, "Hey Mr. Chef!" he ordered, "Another bowl of Miso Pork please!"

The elderly man nodded to his daughter and she began to get to work. "So what's up kid?" he leaned in towards the young ninja, "You've been hitting the ramen pretty hard lately, even for you."

"I gotta gain weight for the Chunnin Exams." Naruto bluntly stated. He had been at Ichiraku's Ramen Shop all morning stuffing his kraut, and all he got was a stomachache! "Gee... I don't know how Chouji puts up with this all the time..." he sighed

"You know kid, you've practically grown up on our ramen, and you never gained a pound," Teuchi got the order from Ayame and placed it in front of his best customer, "And far be it from me to drive away business, but I think you should start hitting up other places than just binging at our quaint little shop!"

Before Naruto could mull this over, Sakura's familiar shriek blasted his eardrums, "Naruto?! Are you wearing those ridiculous sweatpants?!" Naruto looked over and sure enough, Sakura was not far behind from her yelling.

"Yeah, aren't they cool?!" Naruto grinned as he faced his teammate, "So stretchy!"

Sakura looked at the village idiot, his sweatpants were orange and blue where her's were red and white. "Probably custom made..." Sakura thought inwardly. Naruto's shirt was slathered in broth, leaving unsightly yellow and brown stains all over it's white fabric. "How come you're not wearing yours?" Naruto offered a seat to his pink haired object of affection

"Of course not!" she corrected, "They're dorky and uncool!"

"When you put it that way," a nonchalant voice came from down the street, "they sound like a perfect fit for you both if you ask me." It was Sasuke, of course. Where Sakura wasn't wearing her sweatpants or shirt, and Naruto was wearing his, Sasuke had altered his out fit to fit his style.

The Uchiha ninja stood proudly adorned in a black t-shirt with his clan's symbol on the back. His sweatpants were blue and white, but he had cut them off at the knees and wore his arm warmers. Sakura swooned, "Even dressed like a slob, Sasuke is sooo adorable!"

"Hey Sasuke, what's up?" Naruto managed through a mouthful of noodles. "Hi Sasuke!" Sakura squealed. Sasuke snorted, "Chef!" the young ninja sat down at the barstool, "One order of plain ramen and a friend egg." Teuchi smiled, "Comin' up kid!"

Sakura joined her teammates, "So you're both really taking this gaining thing seriously, huh?" Naruto was the first to answer as usual, "Of course, if it'll get me to being Hokage faster then I don't care what it is!" she turned to Sasuke, hoping to hear something cool and dramatic. "Meh, I could always lose the weight later."

Teuchi placed in front of each of the boys, "Order up boys, enjoy!" Sakura watched as her friends at their ramen, Naruto slurping his down like a pig and Sasuke approaching it calmly yet quickly. The chef turned to Sakura, "And you, little lady?"

Sakura pointed a slender finger at herself, "Who? Me?" Teuchi grinned, "Yeah! You're on the same team, right?"

The pink haired girl thought for a second, "Erm... one Chicken Dumpling Ramen please!"

Bowls piled up on the counter, villagers stared at the three gorging kids, and the occassional belch from Naruto was heard through the slurping.

After an hour or so, Naruto finally stopped. He rose to his feet, his stomach was gurgling in pain. "Oh man!" he massaged his poor stomach, "This hurts!" Sasuke smirked, "Loser." Everyone laughed as the blonde boy massaged his swollen stomach. "It's not funny!"

Naruto continued treating his stomachache for another half an hour before Sasuke and Sakura each threw in the towel. Sakura looked at her bowl pile:

Five bowls. She remembered that number. If she was ever going to get better, she was going to have to get past five bowls of ramen. She looked at Naruto's pile, 15 and even Sasuke's pile was 10! Sakura was shocked! She never knew Sasuke could eat that much!

Naruto sloshed a full belly, "Ah... nothing like a good ramen feast to get the training going!"

"We're trying to gain weight, Naruto." Sakura corrected, "No training, remember?"

Naruto squinted his slanted eyes, "...Oh yeah!"

Sakura wobbled back into her room. She was stuffed! Stuffed to the gills! Her dress tightened around her broth-and-noodle-filled stomach constrictingly. A whole day dedicated to eating, Damn Naruto and his stupid appetite! She sighed deeply, remembering the box she inched her way over to the edge of the bed.

She picked out a pair of pants from the bottom and unfolded them. They were so big! Sakura could fit into these three times over! "How big does Kakashi Sensei expect us to get?" she asked. Her stomach gurgled, Sakura had to admit though, the feeling of a full belly felt good...

She sighed, "I guess I could always lose the weight after the chunnin exams... and Naruto could always stay fat!" she laughed
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bobo the Hobo (UN: psuedophobic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
spider has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1268865-Naruto-Squad-Weight-Gain/cid/718551-Fast-Foward-to-the-next-day