*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Team Kurenai's Decision.
  2. Pick your squad!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1268865-Naruto-Squad-Weight-Gain/cid/908192-Team-Kurenais-Decision
by spider
Rated: E · Interactive · Fantasy · #1268865
Your favorite Naruto squads must gain to pass the exam!
This choice: Kiba, Hinata and Shino  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Team Kurenai's Decision.

    by: 1337
"What is this?!" Kiba demanded as he, Hinata, and Shino heard the next test in the Chunin exam. Kurenai said that the next part of the exam was a sumo event and they had to gain weight to enter. Hinata started to worry.

"So, who is going to enter?" Kurenai asked. "I know it seems odd, but it's what you need to do to become chunin." Kurenai's assuring voice calmed Hinata down a bit.

Kiba stood and exclaimed "Well, if it means another go at Naruto, COUNT ME IN!" Shino just said "Same here." Everyone turned and looked at Hinata. She became a bright red and thought 'it'll make me stronger... and all of with all the training I do, I'll just lose the weight afterwards....' "Okay."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Follow Kiba

2. Follow Hinata

*Noteb*
3. Follow the Team

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 1337 (UN: fracas at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
spider has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1268865-Naruto-Squad-Weight-Gain/cid/908192-Team-Kurenais-Decision